MTM Hydro PF22.2 Foam Cannon
Couldn't load pickup availability
MTM Hydro's Italian Manufactured PF22.2 Foam Cannon is the new standard in the foaming industry and stands alone as the most reliable foam cannon in the industry. With its new standing bottle you no longer have to worry about spills and tipping over. Whether you are foaming down your car on the weekend or you are a professional contract cleaner foaming hog barn for hours, this tool will save you time and money. Simply attach the foam cannon to your pressure washer using one of the included fittings, fill with your desired ratio of chemical in the calibrated standing bottle and you are up and running.
The MTM Hydro PF22 launched in 2017 as the latest and greatest foam cannon to hit the world stage. The PF22 offers both, adjustable fan blades, and a two stage nozzle allowing you to spray vertically and horizontally. By adjusting the fan blades (narrow or jet) MTM Hydro Foam cannons throw thick foam onto your vehicle, pole barn siding, house, fence, sidewalk, roof or other washable items. The chemical injection knob on top of the PF22 also clicks and allows for precise measurement of more or less chemical to be drawn through the internal chamber, increasing or decreasing the foam output. This allows the internal agitator to create a dense foam that is stickier than the Chinese knock-off foam cannons. In doing so, this thick foam has a longer dwell time which allows the chemical to work on the cleaning surface for longer in its effort to emulsify the dirt and grime. some surfaces may still require some elbow grease, however, if the chemical does its job, very little (if any) scrubbing is required.
- Italian Nickel Plated Brass -Single Cast Foam Cannon body
- Italian Calibrated 32 oz New Stand up Grey Bottle
- 1/4" x 9" tube for drawing chemical
- 3.5 Orifice (1.25mm) installed in the Foamer Body
- 3.0 Orifice (1.1mm) included with kit
- Fitting pack (2-pieces) containing a 1/4" M22 adaptor and 1/4" QC Plated Steel Plug
- Manual with care instructions and exploded view
- Min. 1,100 psi - Max. 5,000 psi
- Min. 1.4 gpm - Max. 5.3 gpm
- Max. 140°F